MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Server 2008) is one of the Microsoft’s valued credential in server technologies for the IT Professionals.
MCSA is prerequisite for the more advanced Microsoft certifications in server technologies. This credential is perfect for the people who are looking entry level jobs in the field of IT. After gaining MCSA certification candidate is qualified to step into the associate to intermediate role of the system administrator.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of computer hardware & networking.
Duration : 2 Months
Batch Type: Regular / Weekends
- 70 - 640 Configuring Server 2008 Active Directory
- 70 - 642 Configuring Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- 70 - 646 Server Administrator Server 2008
- Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active Directory
- Configuring the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configuring Active Directory Roles and Services
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory objects
- Maintaining the Active Directory environment
- Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
- Configuring Addressing and Services
- Configuring Names Resolution
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring File and Print Services
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
- Planning for server deployment
- Planning for server management
- Monitoring and maintaining servers
- Planning application and data provisioning
- Planning for business continuity and high availability